Below are some recent reviews from many of our patients. If you would like to leave your own review please do this above, or click here to post a review on our Google page.
1. Garry: “Dr Charles Leinkram is a thorough trusted professional. Read me off as a nervous or anxious patient and immediately put me at ease. Analaysed and has fixed my issues with a procedure within a week. Thanks also to his wonderful staff at Masada, Chloe, and support with the happy Dr Nick, the wonderful anesthetist that is May and the delightful nurses at Sir John Monash Private Hospital. Dr Charles as stated it was very nice to meet you and I could not have asked for a more understanding professional tending to my issues”.
2. Evan: “Everything went very smoothly and exactly as I was told it would with my abdominal hernia operation. It was a very good experience and the office was very efficient and friendly. Thank you”.
3. Perry: “Extremely happy with my surgery and would highly recommend Dr Leinkram and his team”.
4. Olga: “I highly recommend the team at the Melbourne Hernia Clinic. Mr Leinkram and A/Prof. Maurice Brygel have a wealth of knowledge when it comes to repairing a wide variety of hernias. They specialise in this area and therefore provide high attention to detail, succesfully employing the best techniques in hernia surgery so as to prevent the re-occurence of hernias. During recovery, several nurses commented on how well I was doing post-operatively and that my scar was healing very well because the area was stitched with extra care. I am happy with my results, and I wish I had found this team of specialists earlier”.
5. Ibiza: “Charles and his team are fantastic! I highly recommend the clinic”.
6. Vicky: “I had an umbilical hernia and 7cm muscle separation and it caused me many years of anxiety and depression. I came across Melbourne Hernia Clinic just from googling because at the end of the day I wanted someone who’s specialty was hernias and not just a general surgeon. I was in excellent hands with Dr Leinkram and his team including the two lovely ladies who work in his office, Cleo and Gill. After they answered about a million questions I was comfortable with going ahead with the procedure. Everything went smoothly. The five days in hospital were not easy. Lots of rest the second week and by the third week I felt more mobile. I would not hesitate recommending Dr Leinkram. The operation has changed my life!”
7. En: “I am in week three recovering from an umbilical hernia and abdominoplasty surgery and cannot recommend Dr Charles Leinkram and his amazing team enough . Charles is a skilled thorough surgeon . I felt safe and heard all the way through . The amazing nurses at Mitcham Private I cant thank you enough and Cleo, the docs PA, thorough and helpful . I’m healing well, and already feel like I’m
Mobile and healthier . You’re in really safe hands here”
8. Anonymous: “l found Mr Leinkram and his team including the anesthetist, physician, surgical assistant and office staff to be very pleasant and helpful to deal with and most of all extremely professional. Mr Leinkram is a highly experienced and very caring doctor with excellent communication skills. His lovely secretary Jill was more than helpful and explained everything to me thoroughly prior to my surgery, including all out of pocket costs, which l know as a nurse were very fair”.
9. Anonymous: “A real Champion in the Medical Field. Great customer service”.
10. Anonymous: “As a division 1 registered nurse l am very particular about who l choose when my family or l require surgery, so was pleased to be recommended by a trusted colleague to Mr Leinkram when l required an incisional hernia repair. Right from the initial consultation through to my hospital stay and post operative care l found Mr Leinkram and his team including the anesthetist, physician, surgical assistant and office staff to be very pleasant and helpful to deal with and most of all extremely professional. Mr Leinkram is a highly experienced and very caring doctor with excellent communication skills. His lovely secretary Jill was more than helpful and explained everything to me thoroughly prior to my surgery, including all out of pocket costs, which l know as a nurse were very fair. Being a 49 year old woman l was very pleased to be able to have an abdominoplasty at the same time as my hernia repair and needless to say l am delighted with the outcome. Mr Leinkram did a fantastic job and l would highly recommend him to anyone, including my patients. The care l received from the staff at Mitcham Private Hospital was also of the highest standard. Thanks Mr Leinkram for all your wonderful care”.